Over the past 11 years, Mass Innovation Nights has helped to launch more than 1500 new products that have received more than $4B in collective funding, all on a shoestring budget. The tactics and techniques we use (and those used by our partners and exhibitors) can be used by anyone. During this COVID-19 crisis, it is the perfect time to host the first ever Mass Innovation Nights webinar series. We're keeping up the tradition of helping local entrepreneurs and boosting the local economy for the benefit of all. In this special 5-part webinar series, Maximizing your Startup Marketing with MIN, starting on April 29th, we are sharing knowledge from Boston’s top new product showcase (helpful hint – that’s us).
In this series of workshops, the Mass Innovation Nights team shares the secrets of:
· Startup social media marketing that delivers real results.
· Community-building to grow and support your startup.
· Partnerships and alliances that build startups
· Mass Innovation Nights success. Making local events drive real return on your time investment (even when no one is attending in person events)
· Public speaking for entrepreneurs. Get speaking. Get funded. And more. (A joint event with Innovation Women)
Two purchasing options:
1. Buy any single session: $29
2. Buy the full series $125 (all 5 sessions – save $20)
For those companies or organizations that CAN pay it forward, we have SPONSORSHIP opportunities for you to support startups by funding the webinar series. Please contact Kristen Avini with inquiries.
Breakdown of each week:
Week 1: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 3:00 pm ET - STARTUP SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: Everyone thinks they “know” social media marketing but how do you use it to drive real business results?
Week 2: Thursday, May 14, 2020 3:00 pm ET - CROWD-PROMOTING: How the Mass Innovation Nights community drives millions of views a month and you can too.
Week 3: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 3:00 pm ET - STARTUP PARTNERSHIPS: How partnerships and alliances can help power your startup and where you can get started today.
Week 4: Thursday, June 11, 2020 3:00 pm ET - MAKING LOCAL EVENTS WORK FOR YOU (Even if no one is attending events)
Week 5: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 3:00 pm ET - PUBLIC SPEAKING FOR ENTREPRENEURS: Get started, get funded. How public speaking drives funding, business success and more.
Register here: http://bit.ly/38Wt3fr
Use code EARLYBIRD for $25 off the entire series now through April 15th!