Freight Farms use a unique blend of recycled materials, hydroponic growing and digital networking to create modular, expandable, portable and profitable production units that quickly and easily grow food ANYWHERE while expanding and creating profits for large companies, small businesses, entrepreneurs and community groups with hydroponic crop production.
Alumni note: Freight Farms was originally part of our February 2012 event, MIN35.
This product featured at:
- Freight Farms at #tsdemoday t.co/G03XBi072E
- RT @matthunter: @FreightFarms One of the best ideas I've seen in a while. #foodies #farming
- RT @RebSOwens: Loving this novel #containers based #localfood business startup idea! Kudos @freightfarms! t.co/GgzG4eE0pt
- RT @nmcremins: RT @techstars: No pesticides, no herbicides and higher yields. An acre of production in a shipping container! @FreightFarms …
- RT @Olivia_Dufour: @FreightFarms putting farms in shipping containers to redefine fresh food - Awesome! #tsdemoday