About This Workshop
You’re full of ideas, but how do you know which are worth working on?
The start of the class will review the role of Product Management within various types of organizations and how to apply foundational skills. You’ll learn how to get to the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) so you can validate your ideas with the least amount of work required. The ultimate goal is to get to product/market fit. You will learn how to get to the right metrics and KPIs to guide your product to continued success.
Take your idea and get moving in the right direction quickly and efficiently. You’ll learn how to execute on your MVP and build it into your roadmap. Products are constantly evolving even after launching. Being able to measure your product’s progress is critical to improving it.
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Enhance your professional skill set in our part-time Product Management course.
- Understand the role of a Product Manager in different organizations
- Understand your market problems and how to test a hypothesis
- Explain different sources of data and how to conduct customer interviews
- Explain the methods to define your MVP priorities and measures of success
- Evaluate ways to validate your MVP and build your roadmap
- Define your MVP using Agile User Stories and Acceptance Criteria