About This Class
Email is the highest performing digital marketing channel, and has recently been experiencing a renaissance. In this class, you’ll learn how to harness the power of email marketing to grow your business – from content development, to marketing strategies, design considerations, and more.
Historically email has had a bad rap: it’s been declared dead, called spam, and been sidelined by marketers and creatives alike. But times have changed and many are turning to email as an inexpensive and effective channel for audience and customer development. In this hands-on introductory workshop we’ll cover modern email marketing concepts, tips and tricks so you can feel confident you are getting the most out of your email marketing efforts. Learn how to create engaging content, the principals of modern email design, as well as best practices for getting users to take action and maximize conversions.
This class is designed for anyone that is responsible for creating email at their company/business—marketers, designers, founders, freelancers etc!
- Strategies for growing and maintaining your list
- Best practices and principles for mobile email optimization
- How using performance-driven email design can deliver results
- Discover the six stages of the subscriber journey—before conversion!
- How to develop email
- Testing strategies
- How to leverage email data in other channels